Stormseal roofing services in Sydney and Australia. Our team of experts specialises in ‘make-safe’ works that follow a storm or fire event, particularly in properties that contain friable asbestos. Storm proof and wind resistant roofing services, to ensure unrivalled protection.
This award-winning Australian innovation has now protected more than 9,000 buildings globally and helps businesses and communities recover faster after damaging conditions.
Trust Brenacon for stormseal roofing solutions for peace of mind in Sydney and beyond. Brenacon is the only asbestos-accredited installer of Stormseal in NSW. We specialise in ‘make-safe’ works that follow a storm or fire event, particularly in properties that contain friable asbestos, such as ‘Super 6’ roofing.
What is Stormseal?
Stormseal is a polyethylene film that heat-shrinks to securely wrap a damaged roof or structure. Unlike tarpaulins, Stormseal remains in place until permanent repairs begin, resisting wind, rain, and hail and preventing further distress and costly damage.
Why use Stormseal?
If your home has a roof leak or major damage, Stormseal protects the contents of your home whilst you make arrangements for a permanent repairs.
Stormseal gives insurers time to investigate and settle on a cost-effective solution while keeping occupants and their belongings safely in their homes.
The Benefits of Stormseal
Other than saving you money and frustration with replacing tarps due to wind or hail damage, plus the possibility of rain leaking through, Stormseal has several other cost-saving benefit:
- Less ongoing maintenance than a tarp, generally none.
- Lower make-safe costs by removing the necessity for the removal of spray-sealant that only have a short lifespan.
- Lower remediation costs by removing the necessity for spray-sealant removal.
- Lower reinstatement costs from the remedial builder for repairing sealant after its removal from structures that do not require replacing.
- Removes the need for long-term temporary accommodation and associated costs.